-6 map runners

dc from Sasan area with lag spike
another good mechanic and optimization ty
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2024, 4:54:00 PM
at least you have gotten the fight to proc once.... it is waaaaaay to rare.
I finished the map runner part of ''gear grinding goals'' challange (loot from 200 completed tier 14+ maps) today + they have cleared out all my tier 1-15 maps. no sign of the bandit boss
Last edited by fadfe on Aug 9, 2024, 8:26:52 AM
I just completed 200/200 as well. Zero Sasans. Going to dump all my shaper/elder maps next to see if that spawns him.

Tried twice to get a carry to avoid the laser from the crater boss and both carries failed. Stuck at 3/4 until I can spawn Sasan. Very frustrating.

Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO finally got a Sasan and cleared out the challenge. Random rare T16 map. Nothing special. I estimate my map runners had run about 500 T14+ red maps before I got him.
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Aug 9, 2024, 2:14:29 PM
my map-team is grateful to you, for 6 portals

much appraciated
are u kidding???
now i have 6 portals, but still when i leave area it counts like lose battle and portals disappear...
great, i have disconected again from Sasan and now must pay for my team, but i dont see HOW MANY GOLD I NEED, just "insufficient gold"
Anyone know if you can spawn the boss from running t14? I run 6*lvl 8 runenrs and i am to stingy to upgrade to higher lvl right now...would like to know if there's a chance^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 10, 2024, 5:18:45 AM
and... when i leave Kingsmarch, for complete map and got more gold, when i back to Kingsmarch "ransom" button not clickable
-6 another runners because something broken with this boss for me
Last edited by Cliff_Booth on Aug 10, 2024, 5:23:35 AM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
Anyone know if you can spawn the boss from running t14? I run 6*lvl 8 runenrs and i am to stingy to upgrade to higher lvl right now...would like to know if there's a chance^^

i was run with 9+, this time was x3 - 9 rank and x3 10 rank
t16 map
Last edited by Cliff_Booth on Aug 10, 2024, 5:25:35 AM

so?.. i can chose only "abandon" if "rescue" failed?
Lost 2 map runner team to this now, it did open 6 portals but when my game crashed they weren't there when I came back. This is extremely frustrating. Please fix, if not allow re-opening the fight again, at least allow to pay ransom on a "fail".
Last edited by ColdCurve on Aug 10, 2024, 4:54:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info