Boss Invulnerability Phases

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my love of invulnerability phases on bosses in ARPG games. I can't seem to get enough of it. The invulnerability mechanics feel so mesmerizing to me that I simply could not keep it to myself anymore... So here I am.

I love invulnerability mechanics.
I love, love, love 'em.
Watching my screen, not having to use that pesky right click is amazing.

I can't even begin to tell you how great it especially feels when a boss has more than 1 invulnerability phases, and long ones at that. Oh... It feels absolutely captivating. Delicious even.

Reading on my second screen while keeping half an eye on the main screen provides so many opportunities to keep up with the social media, and the newest episodes of my favorite TV shows.

I was fighting the new pirate boss once again, and this great, great, idea dawned on me... Filing boss health bar if players mistakenly attack the boss during an invulnerability phase. It would give us the chance to refill the boss hp bar and get it to reenter an absolutely fun invulnerability phase as many times as we want. We should have more of it added to the game.

Such joyous moments.

Thanks for reading.
But don't keep the love to yourselves.
Share it.

Here is hoping for more and improved invulnerability phases.
Have fun.
Last edited by Rialian1905 on Aug 9, 2024, 1:02:39 AM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2024, 1:14:15 AM
my build uses dot. during vulnerability phases, i get to see the boss move around quite cinematically.

its really cool as i can stop being a "hardcore gamer" and take a small break.

relax and enjoy the environment.

i may have been high on adrenaline previously so the invulnerability phase is a good break of pace.

its good for my heart.

i dont get why people dont enjoy invulnerable phases.

its what makes the game fun!

in fact all bosses should get invulnerable phases too!
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info