Is the buff to wildwood wisps in the room with us?

120% quant map
Eater altars on map
almost 5k wisps
and also i found a sentinel
the 5 rare empowered monsters dropped 2 maps and thats all
So ground loot was killed just so we can get wisps that supposedly got buffed 6 days ago(they didnt) and sentinels that drop few alchs?
GGG is promoting the game as being able to farm anything you want, how is this true?
With 2 of the juiced league mechanics in the past on a map you drop like ~20c of loot which also rarely happens, wildwood spawns like once per 10 maps or less, and same with sentinel, without those 2 you get about 5c of loot per map, since league start of playing t16 maps ive dropped a single divine where before id drop at least a div a day, please stop with the excuses and add some loot back because this is unfun, and i have to be speed running maps so i can sustain the 8k per hour needed for just farmers and boat guys just to make few chaos of loot also
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2024, 7:34:30 AM
wisps have been nerfed to hell. i found around 2k of each a few times and the loot was so bad. the mobs were juiced up though. spent like 5 minutes killing a juiced up beyond boss and he didnt drop anything. will probably skip wildwood now
I'd be shocked if wisps do ANYTHING. 100%+ quant T16 map, I hit like 6k blue and 2k purple in the wildwood. Cleared the map and walked out with 2 blessed orbs, 3 chaos, 1 vaal, 1 alch. That's it. That was wisps that would all but guarantee like 5+ div during the league.

I understand they can't be that strong...but damn.

Everything you need to know about current state of wildwood. Skipping it until it is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info