Suggestion: Toggle option for Target ground/target monster for controller players/console players

Hi!

Playing with controller makes certain movement abilities impossible to use such as leap slam or shield charge due to them targeting monsters and not being able to click away from monsters you end up charging into monster after monster until you die when you are surrounded or trying to get out of a rough spot or charging into monsters in the opposite direction of where you are trying to go when traversing the area.

i would like to suggest a toggle option similar to those of certain cosmetic items where you can toggle levels of skins but for skills so you can toggle between target ground or target enemy, it would help so much since certain builds/gems are unplayable on controller due to not being able to target ground.

a lot of players also use controller on PC, especially those with disabilities. i started on PlayStation and migrated to PC and stuck with controller because its way more engaging and fun to me, and its pretty sweet being able to sit on the couch and play on my tv while my partner makes fun of me for dying to dumb things or when i accidentally scour a 50 divine item.

I think this option would be a very good one and it would help a lot of players, especially on console people complained about being limited to certain builds
and gems due to this back when i played there. i think it would be a pretty simple thing to add but i might be talking out of my behind on this.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2024, 4:37:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info