MTX

I know it has been discussed but probably missed it, I wanna buy some new MTX for my char but I do not know if the MTX in PoE 1 will migrate to PoE 2...Considering it is a new engine and the game is different it will probably not go there so I might as well as wait until PoE 2 but still wanted to ask.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2024, 8:03:59 AM
The official communication on that topic has been "All applicable MTX will transfer."

So if you have a Spark MTX and PoE 2 has Spark (I don't think we know yet) then you will have your Spark MTX in PoE2.
But if you have a Blight stash tab and PoE 2 doesn't have Blight (I don't think we know that yet either) then you wouldn't get your Blight stash tab in PoE 2.
As kisatan mentioned, all microtransactions you've purchased for Path of Exile 1 that are applicable to Path of Exile 2 will still be available to you. For an example of an effect that wouldn't be applicable, if you have a skill effect for a skill that has been removed in Path of Exile 2 you wouldn't be able to use that effect in Path of Exile 2. I hope this information is helpful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info