So far this feels like one of the most balanced league mechanics in awhile

I'm only partway through yellow maps, and haven't talked to other people much; but it still seems like this is the most balanced league we've had in awhile. The league stuff is nice, a respectable worthwhile boost that has given me some nice items, but not so overpowering that it drowns out all the other mechanics like necropolis did, nor so weak like Kalandra that I cut back on using it.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2024, 11:28:45 AM
"
zlefin_actual wrote:
I'm only partway through yellow maps, and haven't talked to other people much; but it still seems like this is the most balanced league we've had in awhile. The league stuff is nice, a respectable worthwhile boost that has given me some nice items, but not so overpowering that it drowns out all the other mechanics like necropolis did, nor so weak like Kalandra that I cut back on using it.

Gl throwing 1,5million points worth of stuff into kalguur and getting 20c loot, you wont repeat the same opinion again
That's the problem with logarithmic growth. Eventually you figure out that while a 500k shipment is 3x better than a 50k one, a 50 million shipment is only like 2x better than a 500k one.

At that point, you either waste MASSIVE resources for a 0.1% chance of a mirror instead of a 0.05% chance, or you send out the 500k shipments a bunch every day, get a few divines and "this would have been a great leveling item" armors, and realize PoE has basically convinced you to play their version of cookie clicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info