Port Quotas are not balanced

The Ambitious Assignments achievement is way way overtuned. The amount of resources required is just too much. Stuck at 12/30 for few days now, and with how much resources is needed looks like this league 40/40 will be not achievable for most.

Yeah should not have upgraded the port, low level port asks for less resources. Even considered making a second char and not upgrading the port - but the Kingsmarsh is shared between characters, so quickly found out there is no point.

Make the option of downgrading port may be, or reduce the required amount of resources for each quota please. Otherwise the futility of it all will quickly make this pointless.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2024, 5:37:47 PM
"

Yeah should not have upgraded the port, low level port asks for less resources.

It is not the port - the more quotas you fill, the more they need next. And it is good, as more resources needed - more extra points.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"

Yeah should not have upgraded the port, low level port asks for less resources.

It is not the port - the more quotas you fill, the more they need next. And it is good, as more resources needed - more extra points.

Unless you cannot fulfill the ore/bar requirement. My crimson ore requirement went 160k yesterday. It's still far from the 10M value shipment I want to run.

Wonder how large could the port quotas become finally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info