Nerf Tujen Liga 3.24/3.25

Good afternoon!

I would like to give feedback on the status of the expedition, especially Tujen in this league and the last league.

The amount of exotic coinage it takes to make a currency amount increases drastically. Tujen provided a good amount of divines, stack de deck, 21/20 gems, and unique maps and chaos, it was one of the main factors for making curency with it.

With the nerfs in the last leagues today you had a 90% reduction in stack de deck and the amount of exotic coinage to get 1 divine doubled or even tripled, unique maps are provided at a much lower frequency and the amount of chaos decreased.

The tujen today in league 3.25 is generally only used to provide basic currency such as (vaal orb, orb of alchemy, orb of fusing, orb of scouring, orb of chance, which would just be for you to maintain your map farm flow without having to buy these items to run maps.

I believe that the number of people in poe who use tujen to get currency has decreased a lot from some leagues to 3.25.

Even with the new scarabs that I believe gave runic monsters a boost on the maps it is still not enough for the tujen to yield a reasonable amount of currency.

Please I would like to know your opinions.
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2024, 2:31:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info