Quality of Life Improvements for Path of Exile

Dear Grinding Gear Games Team,

I hope this message finds you well. Firstly, I want to express my appreciation for the incredible work you have done with Path of Exile. It is evident that a lot of passion and dedication goes into making the game enjoyable for the community, and for that, I am truly grateful.

However, I would like to address some quality of life concerns that I and many other players have regarding inventory and stash management. These issues can sometimes make the game feel frustrating, especially when it comes to handling the vast amount of loot.

Stash Tab Sorting:
It would greatly enhance our experience to have a "Sort Stash" button that automatically organizes items within stash tabs. This feature is present in many other games and would significantly improve inventory management in PoE.

Improved Right-Click Functionality:
Introducing more context-sensitive actions for right-clicking items could streamline various processes. For instance, quick transfers, automatic stacking, and easier identification of items to sell or keep would make inventory handling much more efficient.

Expanded Currency Tab:
The current currency tab is incredibly useful, but it would be even better if it could accommodate additional items such as scouting reports and other miscellaneous currencies. This would help keep our inventory organized and reduce clutter.

Faster Implementation of Community Requests:
I understand that development takes time, but it can be discouraging when highly requested features, such as adding certain items to the currency tab, take a long time to be implemented. Regular updates on progress and expected timelines for these features would help manage player expectations and maintain enthusiasm.

Additional Quality of Life Improvements:
There are several other minor yet impactful improvements that could enhance the overall player experience. These include more customizable stash tabs, better item filters, and a more streamlined trading system.

We love Path of Exile and appreciate the hard work that goes into continuously improving it. These suggestions come from a place of wanting to see the game become even better and more enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to consider this feedback.

Best regards,
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2024, 2:07:33 PM
Excellent suggestions!

Regarding the auto sort feature, one reason this works so well in other games is those games that have all items take up one square. It makes the sort much more useful. The loot being sorted by item type and then sub sorted by item type power. It makes inspecting the just found loot much easier and quicker.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info