Pirate attacks are too inconsistent

I have had 3 ships commandeered every day for the last week or so regardless of shipment value. I've been sending a bunch of 1kk+ value shipments and many 100 value shipments and get pirate attacks very frequently no matter what.

My friend plays about the same amount and we followed similar shipment strategies as the league progressed and they didn't have a single pirate attack the entire league. There is no way this is intended behavior, right?

I feel like this is always the case with random encounters like delve bosses, the trial master during ultimatum league, etc. At this point, I feel like GGG should've figured out a way by now to ensure that people see the new content at least once when engaging this heavily with it.

It always reminds me of stuff like the bug in delve, where people were literally unable to get certain drops because of how the RNG was seeded on the character, which could only be solved by just creating a new character. I don't know if this case is just bad luck or an actual bug, but I think it should be addressed either way and considered for future league content as well.

Edit: After upgrading the Runesmithing Table, they started getting pirates frequently. From 0 to multiple a day, nothing else was changed. I'm convinced something weird is going on here
Last edited by TastiHam on Aug 8, 2024, 10:19:58 AM
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2024, 5:08:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info