Latest Patch

The Lastest patch seems fine and everything iv came across defo seems alot smoother so far (patch was released/downloaded like a hour ago or summit)

BUT after the patch i noticed that Brutal Restaints bug i posted about the other day wasnt fixed in the latest patch is there a ETA on this bug fix please as its literally blocking progression on a build?

Also im not sure why this is a thing but the time and date on ur website is literally a hour behind when i posted its says 1141PM on the 6th but its 00:41am 7th?
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Aug 6, 2024, 7:43:49 PM
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2024, 12:59:36 AM
my game on ps5 is still freezing just as much after patch
Yeah I was fine before this patch. Now I am freezing relatively frequently but not usually not crashing. Maven is impossible with constant freezing for 10+ seconds
crazy iv not had a freeze or stutter since patch, i was just dissapointed to see that Brutal Restraints wasnt patched with this, cos my build is kinda at a stand still now until its sorted
I am also experiencing excess freezing and disconnects after the patch. I am playing on a PS5.

Edit- I have noticed that this is happing more frequently in high density areas such as expedition with the one explosion and ritual when many monsters spawn in at once.
Last edited by DareDevil60788 on Aug 7, 2024, 1:05:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info