Movement Skills - Cannot aim where I choose

Currently with Frostblink there doesn't seem to be a way to deactivate the auto targeting of the skill. This prevents the player from being able to choose in what direction they would like to use the skill.

It seems to have one version where it HARD locks on an enemy and even if that mob is 100% behind you, it will pick the closest enemy and take you there.

The other version will allow you to 'choose' the direction you go but still tries to prioritize an enemy if one is within a frontal cone direction of your character.

Neither allow you to continue to move in the direction of your joysticks current angle. This makes it a lot harder to use the skills defensively to avoid and dash through packs.

I can see why the skill would want to target an enemy but this is not always the ideal solution. This is compounded in confusion as there is really no description for what either choice should do. It simply says to do the 'alternate' option without any indication of what that difference would be.

If staff would like a video of this please let me know. It shouldn't be hard to replicate and I would be happy to provide any other help needed to solve this issue. Thanks for all your work.
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2024, 4:37:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info