Bring back Cartography strongboxes

Specced into those first chance and then cleared all map completions. Figured I'd get my town mappers some to do.

I've seen one singular cartography strongbox.

Speeded through 50 t1 t2 now and none. Not a one.

I suggest whatever changed to make them not pop despite being slotted on the passives is reverted.
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2024, 6:01:23 AM
They have reduced all the rare variety of boxes and added it into scarabs.

A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
"
drklrd wrote:
They have reduced all the rare variety of boxes and added it into scarabs.

Yes, I looted some of those. The passive atlas tree should still have a function. The boxes are rare and I get at least one box but the 10 or so strongbox nodes upper central tree do nothing at all.

The suggestion is for this to be remedied asap
They can't remedy it, they added to much power to the scarabs, if they make the rare boxes easier to find, then by using those scarabs you get 60-100 maps for map, it's already an issue with them as is, by dropping 20-30 maps per map in t17s
A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
Yep, that some sh*sh. I use this nodes too even, if others often use just profitable currency and div cards, just another bad game design decision
"
drklrd wrote:
They can't remedy it, they added to much power to the scarabs, if they make the rare boxes easier to find, then by using those scarabs you get 60-100 maps for map, it's already an issue with them as is, by dropping 20-30 maps per map in t17s

I know, I know. Just these nodes should be removed. Imagine a passive node "chance to block" but it does nothing because block chance was improved on the base gear.

Also, I want my time back - and a ton of maps, dammit!

EDIT I feel cheated, lied to, deceived. My nodes slotted as early as possible ignoring other important (and REAL! nodes) turned out to be cosmetic. 4 days 18h 47m 40s.
Last edited by Treme2 on Aug 6, 2024, 5:01:08 PM
I think you're being a little dramatic.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
I think you're being a little dramatic.

I played upto level 98 with strongboxes on my atlas, and I only saw 2 cartho boxes. It's a waste of points and pretty much bait, when the most map drops from boxes drops from the mobs it spawns and not the actual box.
Last edited by drklrd on Aug 7, 2024, 3:19:16 AM
I've found several of these and I don't even have the specific atlas passive allocated.

Why do you even care? Map sustain is an absolute joke right now, I'm GLAD these aren't more common. Every Carto box I get that could have been a Div box, I have lost money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info