Remove Gold tax from currency exchange.

Auction houses have existed in games for decades now. It is frankly kind of ridiculous that the introduction of this very basic "feature" was delivered as something so ground breaking.

If nothing else, this league has shown how much of a glaring omission this is.
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2024, 4:01:53 PM
The law of GGG of what they want is Friction.

Without friction than it becomes too easy.

Be glad you even have one at all.

Btw that's literally in a dev talk so no it's likely never ever happening.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 6, 2024, 4:00:18 PM
No way, dude. It myst be cause of scammers, bots, etc. Just a lot of balance with commission cause it to big with some features, and need more gold drop from usual playstyle, not special freaking strategy with focus on gold, cause another way u cant even play this league mechanics
This is 2024, it is ridiculous this is not a base game feature.
"
xxvaderxx_ar wrote:

It most likely will be a base game feature, but I can guarantee you that trading won't be free. Gold is probably here to stay, and trading will most likely keep costing gold. I see NO problem with this, but certain "gold per chaos" ratios need to be adjusted.

But "forcing" you to play the game to be able to trade for items isn't a bad thing.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
gold is soooo damn common and the fee is pretty low.

if this amount of friction is required to prevent botting. its the best solution i've seen GGG make to automate trading in a long time.
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:

if this amount of friction is required to prevent botting. its the best solution i've seen GGG make to automate trading in a long time.

After so damn a lot of complaints
"
Offfit wrote:
"
exsea wrote:

After so damn a lot of complaints

i m glad theyre actually trying to solve it now.

i recently snapped up a few "low value tattoos". 1 ac-1c each

got a complete set within seconds.

had i used the traditional way i think it would be at least 1 minute each minimum. additional 2-3mins if sellers are not responding.

so what happened after i finished trading?

i quickly finished up applying the tattoos and i hopped back into mapping.

hey GGG, check it out, i m engaging with your core gameplay more when i spend less time trading.

[Removed by Support]
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
xxvaderxx_ar wrote:

It most likely will be a base game feature, but I can guarantee you that trading won't be free. Gold is probably here to stay, and trading will most likely keep costing gold. I see NO problem with this, but certain "gold per chaos" ratios need to be adjusted.

But "forcing" you to play the game to be able to trade for items isn't a bad thing.

Awesome, we have reached 2000's levels of game design milestones... at least its a step forward... may be... if it becomes standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info