Poor PS5 Performance

Two main issues have come up in this league. At least hourly, if not more, I can experience some or all of the following:

Lag and rubber banding: this is not dependant on computing output. Just running around my hideout I can experience rubber banding and lag up to 1 second.

Freezing and crashing: this is dependent on computing output. When there is a lot of fx at once, the game will lag and sometimes freeze, then crash. The huge problem is the game keeps playing in the background while frozen for me. So I have to close the game immediately or I die. Even if I don’t close it myself, it will eventually crash. Either way, they’re no reports going to you, I don’t get that option.

These technical issues are really tarnishing this league for me and it make it impossible to take seriously as I can lose hours of xp farm in a blink of an eye due to no fault of my own.

This is super disappointing and you guys really need to take this seriously and fix this. This has been the worst performance I have experienced in a league.

ALL HANDS ON DECK AND FIX PLEASE!
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2024, 4:44:56 PM
Same here. Lots of rubber banding. On PS5.
Last edited by forcedin2exile on Aug 7, 2024, 12:10:57 PM
Today has been the worst for me. It has become unplayable. I no longer freeze for 10-15 seconds and DC. It is now freezing every 2-3 seconds, but that isn't the most frustrating part. The most frustrating part is the lack of support players on consoles get. There is barely ever a word or a peep, just silence.
everything said here holds true for me too. i will never get to level 100 like this!!!!
Until Friday everything was fine for me. I could throw everything at the game without any problems but now I’m back to Rubberbanding,Lags,Freezes. I had high hope I could finally experience the endgame since I upgraded to a ps5 but I was mistaken.

I hope you get this some day fixed and I really hope Poe 2 console doesn’t based on the same system and you guys got inspiration from other MP on Console where you can play without problems.
"
Bluescreen4o4 wrote:
I really hope Poe 2 console doesn’t based on the same system and you guys got inspiration from other MP on Console where you can play without problems.

unfortunately poe2 is based on the poe1 engine. but let's hope poe2 fixes everything wrong with poe1, because it's the reason everything is still wrong with poe1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info