If Kingsmarch is a keeper PLEASE fix the Ore upgrade requirements

There are dozens of threads highlighting that the game smelts all ore so long as you have 1 person assigned to ANY ore - it's stated as deliberate but there's a problem with that.

Upgrades ask for ORE not BARS - shipments don't care but upgrades DO - so you literally have to disable smelting until you get the ore you need and - that cannot be deliberate - no-one is that dumb...

Upgrade requirements should be ore OR bars - it would take 10 mins to fix it - it would make this minigame nonsense feel less shitty - please fix it
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2024, 8:09:24 PM
Completely agree, and it's nice to see some reasonable feedback here for a change!

Not being able to spend either ore OR bars for the upgrades is such an obvious mistake that it's hard to believe that nobody caught it during testing.
+1
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I wanna add my name to list about this one, I can't upgrade the town to rank 8 because it requires Verisium ore. I had enough queued up last night, but it needed to be mined first and I specifically took off all the smelters from converting the ore into bars. However, when I went to bed and woke up this morning all of the ore had been converted to bars, so I couldn't upgrade.

My suggestion is (whichever is easiest):

1) If you don't have anyone assigned to smelting, then they don't make those bars.
or
2) Allow bars to be substituted for ore as payment for upgrades (either at cost or at some ratio).

Cheers,
DrReverendJ
+1

Same problem here.
Can't upgrade because every ore is in bar form

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info