Starting to hate it.

Hello!

After years of break i came back, reached some farther content and most of the fights are again anti melee.

I've died second time to that stupid Admiral because theres no dps window with my slammer. These waves he spams cover the whole screen all the time. Its not like they go and then you dps. They go all the time. On top of that he still spams more shit. How the hell is a slammer going to dps it without it taking like 3 mins running around and searching for these super short dps windows.

How can i build my rage this way?

Meanwhile some minion build will just send others to do the job and focus on running way from the crap.

When designing such mess developers should actualy think that some chars need to stop and stand still for some time to build theire dps and stacks... If i am supposed to avoid all that crap i will just end up running away all the time...

And if the fight is so punishing at least let me learn it! How the hell im supposed to learn the fight if i can try once per day at best!? (not counting no-lifing). Bam 5 workers lost ffs. Sucks!!!

ATZIRI CALLS, DESYNC OBEYS!
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 6:25:50 PM
:D

Im getting to old for this ;/ And i've killed uber atziri as a 2h heavy striker back in the day. It was harder then this by a mile!
You’re supposed to build defenses. The Admiral barely tickles my volcanic fissure of snaking chieftain.

Alternatively, build so much damage that a 2 second damage window is enough to phase the boss.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Aug 5, 2024, 6:11:03 PM
Anti melee?

are u srs right now lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Im deadly sirius ;P I've watched some guy with minions do this (and later other bosses) and all he was doing was running around while minions did the job for him. For me its like watching a bot do it :P

I have all defences i could get. Endurance charges, lots of armor, higher res, +5 cold res flask especialy for that phase, fortify... but its not enough for these waves. Basicaly one hits me and it pushes me to the end of the map meanwhile killing me (stacked debuff i guess?) Tried leap slamming out of it as its my movement skill and it do anything. My guy was just sufring to his death. Somehow it just turns on constant knockback and avoiding all these waves for me is a bullethell comparable to uber lilith in d4 which i also hated.

The most annoying part is lack of 6 portals so one could actualy try to practice this...

Somehow i find this hell harder then shaper/elder which shouldnt be the case.

Last edited by PKCoiloversPL on Aug 5, 2024, 6:28:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info