Ingame currency exchange rates are aweful

Since reddit decided to be the useless trash like always where you cant post anything ill post it here

While the new feature everyone was hyped for is in general very nice, i feel like its a useless scam for comfortable people.

Just to make 2 examples:

I was buying Screaming Essences of Sorrow. On the ingame exchange the rate was 1:1.94 (or in other measures 31 essences for 60c). On the trade site there were many many sellers listened for a 1:0,5 exchange (30 essences for 15c)

Next one is Divines: Yes, its extremly annoying wisper 100 people but the exchange rate is also different. While at the moment i write this the ingame rate is 1:60, the ingame rate was mostly at around 1:146-148

So yeah, in a nutshell i still rather use the old trading, wisper 100 people for a reply, method just to save lots of currency
Last edited by Example257 on Aug 5, 2024, 4:24:35 PM
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 5:45:49 PM
Okay? So both options are available, use the one you prefer. Obviously for a lot of people "time is money" so even though they're paying more in-game currency, it's certainly worth it to them to have the ability to instantly get what they want.

Also, the exchange is new with the league, I wouldn't be surprised if some players simply don't know it exists.
I like the fact that I could exchange lots of 1-3 scarabs over the past several days for enough chaos to but my initial 6 links. However, make no mistake that price discepancy is being gamed to heck and back by the same players that always work to manipulate the market.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info