Do I Have to do the Atlas passive skill every single Map

First time getting into maps, so I don't know if this is supposed to be this way, or if its a bug...
Every single time I'm going in to a new Map I have to do the atlas passive skills again, and the icon showing how many skills left to spend never goes away, I'm not even sure if tis working.

Before I enter the portal into a new map the skill tree is there, the way I choose, but after I get back to the hideout, the skill tree is clean as new.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 8:53:49 AM
It sounds like you didn't Confirm the point allocation - similar to what you do with you characters' skill tree.

Also keep in mind that with every new map you complete the bonus objective for, you earn another skill point for the Atlas tree.
"
superdreddie wrote:
It sounds like you didn't Confirm the point allocation - similar to what you do with you characters' skill tree.

Also keep in mind that with every new map you complete the bonus objective for, you earn another skill point for the Atlas tree.

Thank you for answer me, after seeing your reply I kinda ask myself: "Am I this dumb?" lol
Apparently the answer is yes
I saw a dark space showing as the confirmation button and realize that was the touch button on the PS controller, but its actually square...
Thank yyou again and I'm going to clase this thread if I'm able to

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info