BEST LEAGUE EVER

After these days I finally swapped into running sanctum. And god I wish I had made this decision from the start of the league. I don't even have to finish acts and take the rest of the res punishment. After this weekend I made around 150 divs from it and felt good with the result. Leaving my town completely stopped and not to worried about a single thing about it makes the total experience thousands times better. Those who complain about how they're stuck with poverty in this league are those who never get a job and just keep whining about how the environment or something had made them irl. Like, sanctum is just there all the time, why don't you just go get it? Every person who wants to be rich goes into the sanctum instead of waiting for some boats. I'm so glad this is a five months league and it means that I can farm up more currency in a week than somebody who actually wasting their time for some gold in five months. Btw I think next league you should do some sanctum buff as well, see, even the sims got buffed, I think that you can make sanctum two floors only and leave the third and the fourth floor. Just want you guys to know that I just can't stop being amazed for every NEW league, GG!
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2024, 8:29:15 PM
I sincerely hope you don't get banned for laying it on this thick.

You're the type of player i'd like to do business with.
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
Last edited by yetagainAGAIN on Aug 4, 2024, 8:17:14 PM
Haha, so we have now the answer for the most mysterious question of PoE:

How do those starters who not even completed the acts appearing in trade and bying Megebloods, HHs, spending hundreds of divines on gear and avakened gems, and still even not have ascended yet?

😉
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 4, 2024, 8:31:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info