Please show the amount required for bars and ores separately on the shipment requests

Bars are 5x the amount of ores for the shipment requests, but I don't wanna have to pull up a calculator every time I'm doing one, please make the tooltip for the shipment request show the total amount needed in ores vs bars, so I don't have to calculate it myself, or at least make the slider for bars show a 5x in ores for the shipment calculator. Something along those lines. Thank you GGG, the game is amazing as always.
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2024, 8:42:07 AM
I'd concur with this yeah.

Hell, a number of people I've spoken to didn't even know that bars fulfilled x5 for quotas, since the only place it's ever mentioned is a missable line in the shipping tooltip.

If it was shown a bit more openly as like "500 ore/100 bars" or something then it'd be much clearer. And mean I don't have to pull up a calculator for more fiddly numbers.
+1. Also about that help tooltip, it would be great if the "i" icon flashed until you moused over it once or something, it is so easy to miss.
How was this not immediately apparent to GGG as a thing to do...
Spending the league dividing by 5 is so much fun...
While you're fixing Settlers-specific things, how about a button to quickly dump all your gold into the town coffers?

Currently you have to click, drag the slider, then click again (heavy work, I know... :) ).
"
DeltaPangaea wrote:
I'd concur with this yeah.

Hell, a number of people I've spoken to didn't even know that bars fulfilled x5 for quotas, since the only place it's ever mentioned is a missable line in the shipping tooltip.

If it was shown a bit more openly as like "500 ore/100 bars" or something then it'd be much clearer. And mean I don't have to pull up a calculator for more fiddly numbers.

I'd be one that didn't know. Never seen the tool tip. I just assumed the dual icon meant you could mix/match ore/bars to hit number.

Good to know I have been doing it wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info