Why t17 so s*cls? What build do i need to play it? n the game and 70% of builds can't play it

Do I really have enough defense mechanics to play this, why is there such a gap between t16 and t17 like normal bosses and uberbosses. GGG, are u really freaking know how that crap looks?

It just torn apart my brain that I have to think about how to play the meta because the game is terribly unbalanced, it s*cls
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 5:00:37 AM
I mean the relationship between T16 and T17 is supposed to be similar to the one between pinnacles and ubers. T16 lead to pinnacles, t17 are the bridge to ubers. Kinda makes sense that they are tough don't you think? Whether random build bricking mods are a good kind of "tough" and not just a currency tax is another matter. Anyway, as long as you pay attention to the mods and have a solid build you can do them. It's not about meta, just about having a solid build.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
I mean the relationship between T16 and T17 is supposed to be similar to the one between pinnacles and ubers. T16 lead to pinnacles, t17 are the bridge to ubers. Kinda makes sense that they are tough don't you think? Whether random build bricking mods are a good kind of "tough" and not just a currency tax is another matter. Anyway, as long as you pay attention to the mods and have a solid build you can do them. It's not about meta, just about having a solid build.

Congratulations Sir! You've used the evil word, a unit of zeh propagandaministerium will shortly arrive at zur home mein freund :)

Please stand by!
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
Aspirational content is great for the game but if they do not present it to everyone as aspirational content then everyone will think they're supposed to be clearing it casually with the right build (which might be true of a few builds) but very few are going to reach t17 let alone pinnacle bosses in this day and age without using extreme meta-gear.

I was asking for years for them to add in beyond end-game content aka aspirational or nowadays uber-pinnacle? and they did it but people responded so terribly to it and im not sure how to resolve the problem.

This kind of content isn't meant for everyone to clear and if i had my way we'd get even more of this stuff like bosses that are impossible to kill (presumably)

these aren't just endgame goals for people to try and achieve but alarm bells for keeping things from getting too busted.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 4, 2024, 2:06:19 PM
Luckily you can get to t17s with really anything. They have toned them down A LOT, you really feel it compared to previous leagues. Only done three so far as I havent got many maps to drop but yea, way more accessible.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Baharoth15 wrote:

I need literally 200 divs to farm normally t17, what hell sh*sh are u talking? Its not normal, and u said that ton of can do it, but give me example, and of course it will be enourmous currency builds or meta, really u dont understand what my message
"
Aspirational content is great for the game but if they do not present it to everyone as aspirational content then everyone will think they're supposed to be clearing it casually with the right build (which might be true of a few builds) but very few are going to reach t17 let alone pinnacle bosses in this day and age without using extreme meta-gear.

I was asking for years for them to add in beyond end-game content aka aspirational or nowadays uber-pinnacle? and they did it but people responded so terribly to it and im not sure how to resolve the problem.

This kind of content isn't meant for everyone to clear and if i had my way we'd get even more of this stuff like bosses that are impossible to kill (presumably)

these aren't just endgame goals for people to try and achieve but alarm bells for keeping things from getting too busted.

Yeah, but did u read my message? GGG think that u need to use max
use ultra-expensive and strong build mechanics for ultra-complex content, but at the same time they fix these same mechanics in every league and don’t like it, it becomes meta, and ordinary builds reinforced with investments still cannot pass it normally. What do I need to run t17? Honestly, I just don’t have enough damage to die less, but this is understandable.

The main defense mechanic in game is damage since 2018, when vaal pact was still a strong big node. And this is all because the basic defense mechanics that GGG has screwed up mean nothing at all, I don’t like it at all. And also this loot gap where in t16 there is no loot at all compared to t17. It’s not fair at all, I’ll now save up for meta or delete the game again soon, it’s clear that this league will also be long, uncorrected until the next league. except some too strong things to nerf.

Everything is as always, but the next league is not soon because of poe 2, and it’s been like this for more than 2 damn years, pain
They really aren't that complex, and the difficulty is in the gutter to the point where I think they should buff them back up actually lmao.

If you need 200 divines worth of items to clear them maybe it's a skill issue. Practice helps. You'll get there in time.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info