Path Of Exile 2 + original Camera Angle, Maximum Zoom Levels, Perspective

Can you please adjust the camera angle in this new game to more pleasing perspective ?

it is simply not enjoyable as in other games.

It is too zoomed in like Diablo IV, and too vertical/perpendicular. A more angled perspective would have been nicer to see more of the world in a pleasing way.

So zoomed out a bit, and at a not so vertical angle/perpendicular to the character head.

I would like for developers to consider adjusting the camera angle and allow also rotating the camera like in Grim Dawn game.

Does Path of Exile 2 has a different angle compared to Path of Exile 1 and a different maximum and minimum zoom ? What are the values for POE 1 and POE 2 ?

Thank you.
Please feel free to discuss and reply.
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2024, 3:29:37 PM
"
I would like for developers to consider adjusting the camera angle and allow also rotating the camera like in Grim Dawn game.

Are you aware that camera setting is decided in very early development state? And all assets are done in mind of it. You are asking for impossible.
On Probation Any%
They could but they wont.
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"

Are you aware that camera setting is decided in very early development state? And all assets are done in mind of it. You are asking for impossible.

You can rotate the camera in Grim Dawn 360 degrees, it does not mean all assets were made for 360 degrees perfection.

It just means the game has a default view but you can rotate it 360 degrees and play the game from different angles.

Moreover the perspective is not that vertical which makes the game more pleasing.
Last edited by urs on Aug 25, 2024, 3:28:13 PM
"
Skellimancer wrote:
They could but they wont.

Of course they could do it.

Does POE 2 has different perspective / camera angle compared to POE 1 or exactly the same ?
Last edited by urs on Aug 25, 2024, 3:30:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info