Deleted characters during to account binding

Dear GGG.

When today (1 August 2024) I finally decided to buy coins and stash tabs it turned out I do not have my steam account connected to account on pathofexile.com .
While trying to connect my account I had a little bit of troubles with expiring session, but in the end I did connect it, and while doing so I was met with a warning that there is an existing account StabCrab and if I want to delete it and I agreed thinking it might be some different account.

When checking my balance on steam account and logging into PoE my characters weren't there. To my horror it turned out said account I agreed to delete consisted of my characters I already had in PoE on which I have spend last 50h on grinding. I didn't recollect at the time that StabCrab was my first character (lvl 1) that I initially had tried to name differently and immediately abandoned for my second, now main, character a Witch Arnik (now around lvl 75).

Is it possible to get back those characters to my now site-integrated account? I dont want to start from scratch.

I apologize for trouble and look forward to response.

Last bumped on Aug 1, 2024, 3:04:29 PM
Could you please send us an email regarding this to support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you further?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info