Performance is horrible on PS5

Performance is horrible on PS5. It is not possible to make any leagues, it is very difficult to make maps because it is freezing.

https://youtu.be/QitFchmd6S0?si=KfSwWfGYg29vnCa5

https://youtu.be/AipVUY-ATsM?si=7QrUvBQLibj5QmC3
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 9:14:06 PM
Same here. It's impossible to play
Same here, poe only game that have that problem.
Wired strong internet and before 3.25 game works like a charm.
Same for me. Textures not loading and constant crashes.
I didn't have the same issues. Until yesterday, the mapping was laggy with stuttering but not at this point. I still had the "30 seconds freeze to crash" on many leagues mechanics but I tried to avoid all leagues and it was "playable".

My problem is today, my custom loot filter bugged and forced me to reinstall the game and now the game is exactly like the 2 videos in this post : 2-3 minutes loading screen + 1 minute to enter in a map to have many textures issuse, a 2-3 seconds freeze on every pack of mobs completely breaking the game.

I tried to reinstall the game 4 times, waiting 5 minutes after loading a map, cut down, sound and mtx, nothing works, the entire game is completely unplayable.

Anyone hava an solution? I'm out of idea :(
So far I haven't seen a solution for this, I was forced to leave the league because it's impossible to play.
Sad conclusion for a game. Unfortunately this league show the lack of capacity of GGG to fix their game and listen to the community. Many years of non testing, non listening and cumulate so many issues, this league is a compilation of all mistakes from GGG. Now I'm just hoping they will not reproduce the same things for POE2 even if I have less and less hope about that.

Good bye exiles, hoping to see you later on a game without all these issues with an enterprise who will listen to you.
It was actually okay for the weekend, but now it’s freezing every map again.

Not sure what GGG is trying to do, but please just let us enjoy the league.

Looks like the issue for a couple of days ago are now coming back, the loading time is longer than ever for each map to start, or to travel to a different zone. Mini freezes every couple of seconds, and when maps somewhat gets overloaded with mechanics and mobs, game just freezes and disconnect.

Sigh, D4 tomorrow?? Anybody??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info