I really like the new currency exchange system and I hope it expands

I finally got around to selling my first divine orb. I'm not going to lie, I can't begin to explain how good it feels to have the trade happen instantly! Sitting around in my hideout pinging everyone hoping they're around to sell has always been a terrible experience for me, especially where bulk goods like currency are concerned. I understand why it happens, both from players being too busy to respond or the sluggish API still hasn't updated their stock, but it was still unpleasant.

This new system, though? This feels amazing! I can get the currency I need and immediately get back to work on other things.

Now my hope is that GGG will expand upon this system. I want to see maps next, particularly things that have Elder or Shaper guardians. I want to see blighted maps and synthesis maps. Most importantly for me, I want forbidden tomes from Sanctum to be added to this system.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2024, 6:52:18 PM
I like the currency system but it's difficult to use, at least in ruthless, because we have to guess what currency type people are asking for. You don't know what currency is available in the system and most combinations yield zero results. A lot of people aren't even bothering to post currency because it seems like a waste of gold with low odds that anyone will buy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info