GUILD Currency Stash Tab Deletes Currency - PS5 gameplay BUG

So, I just bought these shiny new Guild tabs, the Quad tab works fine, the Essence tab works great, but the Guild currency tab instantly deletes any currency you try to put inside of it. This at least happened to me, and I recorded a video to show it.

https://youtu.be/XdVr_1RrC60

I did lose 80 Wisdom scrolls and 1 Portal scrolls, thinking it would just pop up eventually or something but I guess not. I think it was a series of events like changing tabs a bunch and also visiting the Act 4 Petarus and Vanja vendor but who knows.

After I reset the game and now it works fine now by testing. It was weird because the other tabs worked just fine before I restarted so maybe it's the coding in that specific tab mixed with a few other actions I did. Thank goodness I didn't lose Chaos or higher sort of currency.

I don't have time to figure out exactly how to repeat it because it's late and I want to play the game before sleep, so maybe later.

.... I am trying to TAG this as PS5 but it's not working, keeps deleting tag.

EDIT: I updated video link to show more fuller version. Hope it helps fix strange bug!
-Bauchie Poestis
Last edited by Poestis on Jul 30, 2024, 3:22:41 PM
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2024, 2:23:13 AM
Okay, so it didn't delete my 80 Wisdom scrolls and my 1 portal scroll.. for some reason it put it in the Quad space guild tab, still a weird bug that put something in the wrong place.

PHEW, that would have scared me if a Guild mate used it and lost all their crap through. At least it's in there somewhere with whatever this bug is, haha.
-Bauchie Poestis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info