I need to talk to senior support staffer or the devs regards spamming of duplicate bug report

Seriously, there are like thousands or millions of duplicate thread regarding the same bug and seems in the forum no one moderate it. And on top of many duplicate thread regarding kirac mission co atlas completion , delve bug, div card swap, it make the forum seems only contain these bugs, making other people difficult to read and engage in thread regarding less popular bug by find the thread through forum index, like shortcut no long work.

Like, do i need Chris to email me to talk in private?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 29, 2024, 7:12:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2024, 7:14:38 PM
Hey there, if you have not already done so, could you email us at support@grindinggear.com.

If you could include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated.
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info