Bismuth Tornados and Backtracking

If you collect a Bismuth ore deposit, you get harassed by tornados for the rest of the map. That is extremely annoying when doing mechanics like Ritual or Ultimatum. Not nice for some boss fights too. Their damage was reduced in a hotfix but they are still annoying.

The obvious solution if to clear the whole map before touching Bismuth. That requires backtracking. Bad design. Change it to something else.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2024, 1:44:01 AM
please don't make it another generic "kill monsters" thing...
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Jul 29, 2024, 12:25:07 PM
The issue is that there is no (apparent) upside to clicking the node immediately vs after clearing the map. It's all downsides. It's a degenerate mechanic in its current state.

So an alternate solution is to add a reason to click it immediately instead of encouraging clicking post-clear. E.g. add IIQ & IIR to affected monsters. Or give more Bismuth the more monsters remaining in the map.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 96(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Aug 26, 2024, 5:25:36 PM
I see so this is the mechanic stealing my xp and causing me to die when I manage inventory in map....

Gets points for me not even understand that bismuth did that.
"
Nomancs wrote:
please don't make it another generic "kill monsters" thing...

Or.......how about we just click on them, no strings attached and nothing bad happens? I know, it's too easy and the game shouldn't be >.>
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Aug 26, 2024, 5:37:24 PM
Finding ore shouldn't affect your maps. It is a source for runninng your city. The only upside of this league is the currency exchange for a regular player, like me.
I ignore those tornadoes. They dont hurt me.

Maby build harder char?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info