Mechanics and Freezes / Crashes

I Hope GGG can respond to this problem , with an explanation.

When u Play normal maps and u get close to any Leaugemechanic, the game can Crash and Freeze

- Harvest nearly unplayable
- June better after Patch , but can caucse crashes
- Delirium / Legion / Beyond = Hardcore Stuttering and Crashes

How are we suppose to do progression, with such problems and what excactly causes these problems?

Can we get a statment about that?
In the known Problem post, i cant find anything about that.

Maybe its a good Idear to write down Situation that a repeatatly causes crashes, So that there is a chance for a fix of it.

Mostly the Crashes on ps5 acure, when Monsters are Spawning or something loading in, like an accounter or Leauge Mechanic.

- Harvest, after u press the button to spawn the encounter.
Monster spawn, than Freeze Disconnect. This happens all the time, at the same way.

-Ritual. Mostly its enough, when something die next to an Ritual - It Freezes and Crashes to titel Screen. U dont need to Click ritual. Here i think the Monster with the Purble Blooms are causing big problems. When i see this monster, its mostly a crash. In Ritual , when u do it. Its always a Crash with this Purble Bloom Monster. Bosses in Ritual also causes crashes.

- Delirum ist extremly laggy and can causes Crashes, but after the last 2 Hotfixes its a little bit better. But When monster spawn it can causes crashes

- Bligth is mostly okay. But in rare Situations it can crash, when Monsters leave their portals

- Atlas UI and Mine UI, is a known Issue - So it dont think i need to write it down.

- Katharina fight - 75% Phase changing , every spawn of a member = Crash. All the time. U need at least 5 Portals to kill her. Somethimes , when she spawns skeleton it can crash too

- Strongboxes can crash the game, Strongly on the special unique map with the Strongboxes at the end
Last edited by nathandark84 on Jul 30, 2024, 6:03:28 PM
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2024, 11:44:12 PM
same :(
Are any of you getting the npc audio repeating during combat too?

Some 9f those mechanics have always been unplayable on ps4. But this audio thing is new, I'm wondering if it's just my ps4 wearing out.
"
Are any of you getting the npc audio repeating during combat too?

Some 9f those mechanics have always been unplayable on ps4. But this audio thing is new, I'm wondering if it's just my ps4 wearing out.

On ps5 the sound issue is not as mandatory. But in our guild we think, that audio is also a problem. Mostly when 100 of effects are generated. Than it can causes Crashes
Mostly the Corpse explosion and higher sound effects
you can also add Catarina to the list, when she activate one of the four syndicate member it also freeze and then dc you.
I get maybe 1 long freeze/crash per hour, and it's at seemingly random moments. Not a lot happening on screen too. Boss fights. My most recent was the introductory heist quest.
"
Nders66 wrote:
you can also add Catarina to the list, when she activate one of the four syndicate member it also freeze and then dc you.

done. had the excact same issue today
the game is freezing even more than before after this last patch,
no more crashes,but freezes every couple of the seconds, its pretty much unplayable now

its GGGs way of saying fuck the console players, worst league experience since league start, especially for playstation, and still lack communication, and whenever one issue is fixed, another issue shows up.

at this point, i am just glad D4 S5 is right around the corner.

such a dissappointmnet, great league but cant even enjoy it at all
Last edited by hyao6 on Aug 1, 2024, 7:19:59 AM
When will I be able to play a league without my PS5 crashing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info