Crashing when trying to join Kingsmarch

Hey Guys,
When ever i try to enter Kingsmarch my Game freezes and crashes, I have not been abel to join the new zone once. I play on steam and have repaired the game once and i have trie all 3 renderes. Help would be great since this is really frustrating.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2024, 11:28:56 AM
I also am having this same issue. I was initially able to access kingsmarch fine but one day i logged in and when i try to zone in. My game crashes and i have also repaired and tried every render vulkan directx11 and 12. Not sure what to do. but i have seen quite a few people having this problem. any kind of help at all would be amazing. i have over a million gold in my treasury but i cant do any of the upgrading or activities. quite a let down.
I get intermittent crashing in general but I have noticed the last two crashes I had were when I was in town and walking through kingsmarch.

I play from linux and steam uses not as good of a version of proton for this game and it causes some issues to crop up more often.

I play from lutris and select dxvk 2.2 in runner option instead of 1.1. As well as using any version of proton with GE in the name(glorious eggroll re builds). Fixes most issues. Also play on the stand alone client.

If you are on windows still the same give the stand alone client a try to make sure steam isnt doing any wierd compatibility stuff. Also try downgrading or upgrading your gpu drivers to various versions to see if there is a issue with that. All I can think of that might help with this.

My post about intermittent crashing, or even my long ago post when I could not get vulkan to work with anything newer than nvidia 470.86 have yet to see a response. Even back then I was getting a lot of random game crashes but it was not fully freezing my pc. I would just get vk wait for fence error gpu driver died.

If that doesnt work I dont know what to tell you as they probably wont respond here in this channel. Even if you post on like reddit somone will probably say what I just said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info