New Boss Health Bar Covers Statuses

Like the title says - the new boss bars look great but once you hit 5 or 6 status effects (buff, debuffs, ect.) the health bar completely covers these. Would love if the bar sat below the status effects.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2024, 7:52:29 AM
Indeed. While I applaud the idea, it really isn't implemented in a way that is particularly functional. For example, on my build, I can't see how many frenzy charges i've generated through charged mines as it's completely obscured. But then the buffs and UI has always been a little iffy in a number of instances!

If it can't be resolved, can it at least be given an option to toggle the huge bar on/off?

Thank you GGG, such a great league so far :)
Last edited by Converge57 on Aug 1, 2024, 4:26:10 PM
I 100% agree that this is a major problem for some builds.

Especially if we are suppose to use manually use our flasks to respond to things life bleed and poison, which can kill us relatively fast.
are they going to fix this?
ALLOCATING SPACE
When I saw the health bar announcement I was like "no way they don't make it so the buffs just go to the left when reaching the health bar", but they actually didn't.

I have no clue how this passed development and hasn't/will not probably even be fixed.
Last edited by Satan on Feb 10, 1692, 10:00:00 PM
"
FearZGamer wrote:
When I saw the health bar announcement I was like "no way they don't make it so the buffs just go to the left when reaching the health bar", but they actually didn't.

I have no clue how this passed development and hasn't/will not probably even be fixed.

Like I said on another topic, at this point I'm pretty sure that they don't play their game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info