cant log back in to my account

when i tried to link my poe account to my new poe website account it unlinked my account to the game and now i have to restart need help getting my account back
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2024, 1:43:43 AM
"
when i tried to link my poe account to my new poe website account it unlinked my account to the game and now i have to restart need help getting my account back

Imperfectbee23, send an email to: support@grindinggear.com
"
Same problem, did you find a fix
not yet trying customer support but they take forever to respond back
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
"
BrittanyA_GGG wrote:
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
i have tried and havent got a response back since last night
Hey there, if you have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, we will respond to you as soon as we can. We are currently working through a large number of support requests, but please rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"
BrittanyA_GGG wrote:
Hey there, if you have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, we will respond to you as soon as we can. We are currently working through a large number of support requests, but please rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.
alright

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info