PS can't use triangle for any respect

Still issue with PS triangle. Cant do a lot of things without triangle. So still broken
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2024, 7:15:25 PM
"
Still issue with PS triangle. Cant do a lot of things without triangle. So still broken

People in Global figured out a workaround. Go to Kingsmarch to the guy who offers respecs for gold, set up your respecs but don't go ahead with them, just cancel. Then go respec with regret points and it should now be possible. Haven't tried myself since I didn't need respeccing yet.

Apparently though, respeccing your ascendancy is bugged in the same way and the workaround probably doesn't work for that.
"
PetrCobra wrote:
"

People in Global figured out a workaround. Go to Kingsmarch to the guy who offers respecs for gold, set up your respecs but don't go ahead with them, just cancel. Then go respec with regret points and it should now be possible. Haven't tried myself since I didn't need respeccing yet.

Apparently though, respeccing your ascendancy is bugged in the same way and the workaround probably doesn't work for that.

Just tried it on PS5 this work around indeed works, thank you sooooo sooo much may RNG bless your league you gem of a person.
Last edited by CasualBrood on Jul 28, 2024, 6:28:14 PM
Can't respec atlas passives either, which isn't available with gold so the workaround no workey.

I put 3 or 4 points into delve but that's a crash fest, now I can't unspec them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info