The game is totaly broken!

The game freezes almost every time when legion harvest or ritual starts!

Massive lags as soon as there are more than 30 mobs on the screen!

Cant refund any points Atlas/Skill!

Blight encounters still bugged since like 10 seasons!

The game is absolutly unplayable right now and also none of the performance options you showed in the livestream are available! Where is all the improvements you promised? Nothing! Not even an answer to anyone here since 2 days!

Was so hyped for this season but thats just gone.

Good job GGG!
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2024, 11:50:13 PM
Same here
:(
Same freezes everywhere when league stuff spawnd. Cant refund atlas is horrible.
More fun in maps. Freezes constantly and you lose your map. Fscreen still builds up, which wouldnt?! Never been this bad.
My feedback after some testing trying to find a playable league :

- Beast, Betrayal, Incursion, Essences, Strongboxes, Delirium, Ultimatum, Abyss, Breach : Lag, Microfreeze and Stuttering but nothing very different than a regular mapping, it's just the state of the game since too much time

- Ritual, Harbinger, Expedition, Legion : Freeze almost everytime, borderline unplayable.

- Delve, Harvest, Heist : Crash everytime, unplayable

I hope it will help some of you with the impossibility to respec atlas, we have to choose correctly our points.

A last word for GGG : Where are the graphical and performances options you presented in your annoncement? where are the performances inprovements you promised for nextgen consoles? Where is your communication?
"
Spontex88 wrote:

- Beast, Betrayal, Incursion, Essences, Strongboxes, Delirium, Ultimatum, Abyss, Breach : Lag, Microfreeze and Stuttering but nothing very different than a regular mapping, it's just the state of the game since too much time

- Ritual, Harbinger, Expedition, Legion : Freeze almost everytime, borderline unplayable.

I hope it will help some of you with the impossibility to respec atlas, we have to choose correctly our points.

A last word for GGG : Where are the graphical and performances options you presented in your annoncement? where are the performances inprovements you promised for nextgen consoles? Where is your communication?

You left off the Uber Boss Crimson Ore nodes in white maps :)

Joking (not joking) aside, I agree with all of this. I came to post about Harvest and Legion crashing/killing the game and losing the maps, but based on your post I at least now know why no one is buying heist contracts.
"
Spontex88 wrote:

I’m pretty sure Xbox had the graphical updates when I tried it when the keyboard wasn’t working but I main PSX and was sad to see the options weren’t there
"
Spontex88 wrote:

Thank you for the list!
Just walked into the first naturally occurring Ritual on my map and immediately had my game freeze up and crash to the login screen.

Will disable the mentioned mechanics from my maps now completely.

Unbelievable how the game is in the worst state ever(and that's saying something) on Console at this point, and GGG has not acknowledged anything whatsoever. We are used to the game running questionably bad.

But basic, fundamental functions don't work, they launched the league without us even being able to play for hours (and all we got was a thanks for your patience, no direct statement how this could even happen and how they plan to avoid issues like it in the future, nope, nada) and now that we get to play it's barely enjoyable between all the stutters, freezes and overtuned League mobs.

Yes we could just play on PC, but we've invested into MTX on this platform and at a minium the game should be playable.

same here on my PS5
After trying 2 or 3 other thinks, it looks like to be very map dependant. Hard to say wich layout but some map are unplayable, some others are fine (if we accept the constant desynch!).

Probably a link with the bug who delete your inventory after a crash on some map like mesa for exemple.

I don't know but an another time, no information from GGG. I can accept they are doing mistake but not the fact that they ignore the majority of problems every single league. Some feedback or explication would be a 1rst step on the good way. Wait and see even if I don't have so much hope unfortunately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info