Ps5 bug issue patch 3.25.0

I've had constant bugs all weekend with every update. It seems to not let me in for 12hrs at a time even though the playstation says it's up to date, if says can't log in because playstation network can't be reached. It's not my internet connection. I've tried to hotspot and everything
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2024, 6:50:09 PM
I have been trying to send ships out and they aren't going. Timer doesn't start. I'm on ps5.

Maybe I'm missing something. I choose shipment. I choose the port. The. Send the ship.. no timer starts. I left it over night and had to abandon in the morning. Tried several times today . Nothing. No idea what's going on.
"
avadoloki wrote:
I have been trying to send ships out and they aren't going. Timer doesn't start. I'm on ps5.

Maybe I'm missing something. I choose shipment. I choose the port. The. Send the ship.. no timer starts. I left it over night and had to abandon in the morning. Tried several times today . Nothing. No idea what's going on.

you have gold in your treasury? cuz all workers stop working when your treasury is empty.

league is fucked for PS5 tho, now i can't even log on, it just freezes at the initial loading screen.

sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info