Mining and Smelt Info interface bugs on console. DragonKing0100@Sony

I would like to start by saying if any other Playstation user has experienced this bug, it is very annoying. To start I would like to input that whilst interacting with the Mining Info interface, trying to switch what ore type a miner mines in the drop down does not seem to work. For me while trying to select between ore types, this interaction instead registers as if im trying to navigate to a different deployed worker. I would also like to inquire about the smelt info interface. While trying to change an ore type a deployed worker can smelt, the drop down menu appears, but when trying to select between the ores to smelt, does nothing for me. I do not believe this is the fault of my controller nor my console. But as mentioned a very frustrating bug within the game which hinders progress within the league's mechanics whilst in Kingsmarch.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 7:38:53 PM
You can use town map while they are fixing it.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info