Manual change of currently associated email address

Hey,

I've a had a break from the game for about four years. I thought I'd try this new league but during my break from the game, I moved and changed ISP. My old ISP has deleted the mailbox I hade with them, of course that's the one I used to register with my account.

Since I can't access this dead mailbox, i can't change email address on my own, because that requires access to the currently registered email. I can't play the game either, when launching the game it notices that I have changed location and an unlock code has been sent to my registered email address, which I yet again can't access.

I've had contact with support@grindinggear.com but no help so far. [Removed By Support] I feel a little bit frustrated about the fact that my game account could go to waste because of a dead email account.

[Removed By Support] What is needed exactly?

Kind regards,
Jirawa
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Jul 27, 2024, 8:43:17 AM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 4:23:33 PM
Hey there,

Unfortunately, we can't discuss account information on the forums so please contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions or concerns about the process.

If you are waiting to hear back from us, someone will get back to you as soon as they can. There has been an influx of emails recently so we apologise for any delays.
Hey,

Yeah, I understand there is a lot now with the beginning of the league. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for a response from the support, it's 20 hours since their last response to me.

/Jirawa
Last edited by Jirawa on Jul 27, 2024, 2:40:02 PM
21 hours.
22 hours and still no response. This is not good.
Apologies for any delay in getting back to you - please rest assured that we will respond as soon as we are able.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info