Floating blood spray from beastmaster gloves still present

Hi,

in this thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3420070 - Adam_GGG said that the bug reported in the thread - floating and glitching blood spray effect from beastmaster gloves skin - was supposed to be fied in the next patch. It was nearly a year ago, but i still encounter the bug.

Could you please look into that once more? Worked hard to get that skin, really wanted to use it this league for some bleed build, but this bug makes it basically unusable.

Thank you
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2024, 7:25:29 PM
After removing the beastmaster skin, but leaving the beastmaster body armour, the blood splatter glitches appear as well. Seems like there is a problem with the “blood burst from killing enemies” effect from the beastmaster body armour skin too.
Sory for bumping, is there any update on this, or at least an acknowledgement? I know its insignificant in the grand scheme of things and probably low priority, but the bug happens since the skin was released in tota league.

The bug seems to be happening more in maps with different levels of elevation and clutter on the floor. Like the blood effects from the skin are constantly trying to get on top of whatever is placed on the floor where the blood splatters or to get on some predetermined level, no matter the elevation
this shit is still not fixed?
This hovering stuck visual artifacts happen with other triggers as well. I think the combination of cosmetics and explosions create it on PS5 in my experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info