Cant creat new carracter ;=)

Morning just started logged in cant create carracter ,that button is grey dont show new league
Any got a idea?
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2024, 12:17:05 AM
Hey there, I'm sorry you're experiencing this. It looks like you may have reached maximum character limit. If this is the case you can delete a character, or you can buy another character slot here to create space for more characters.
I am also not able able to create a character, I am a first time POE player... I am choosing my class and league and I click ok, then it says a character already exists with that name after I click ok, but fit does not thing after that
Hey there Sherbearz,

If you are getting the message that "a character already exists with that name" you may have to choose a different name.
Since I am completely new to POE and have never made a character before would still be the case?
Yes, someone else has already got a character with the name that you chose, so you have to choose another name.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Ok, Have been a casual POE player for a few years. Had an issue I have never had before. I created a number of new characters for the new league. When I enter the game the ckaracter cannot pick up the weapon after talking to the shipwrecked NPC. I go to options p
Last edited by pf13 on Jul 27, 2024, 12:27:32 PM
"
pf13 wrote:
Ok, Have been a casual POE player for a few years. Had an issue I have never had before. I created a number of new characters for the new league. When I enter the game the ckaracter cannot pick up the weapon after talking to the shipwrecked NPC. I go to options p

Options > Game tab > Auto-equip > check the box :)

What other keybindings do you have? Is move-only on your LMB?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Jul 27, 2024, 7:04:51 PM
Thanks for responding, Auto equip[ was on. 2 other funny things. When I click on the item, it is no longer highlighted, but I still see the bow. ALso I can then go to the twilight strand, and the zombie doesn't attack the survivor. The LMB is greyed out. I actually deleted the game and downloaded and installed it again. The reset to default button is grayed out so i believe the keyboard mopuse settings are all default. the mouse works with my other games.
Last edited by pf13 on Jul 28, 2024, 12:19:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info