Still not receiving any unlock emails.

Starting with unlocking the login

I tried all the routes to receive emails, including email changes, password changes, steam registration, and so on, but it failed.

support@grindinggear.com

I inquired about the issue through support@grindinggear.com , but I'm very disappointed because I don't know when it will come.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 8:51:31 AM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you've already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, we'll get back to you as soon as possible; we're currently experiencing a large influx of support requests.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
I'll check your email every 30 minutes

Please solve it quickly!
I don't get an e-mail, but maybe the e-mail account can't receive ggg's e-mail..;

What should I do
It may not even be a GGG problem btw, there are going to be a lot of emails getting sent out for unlock codes as everyone jumps (or tries to) back in that can look like a load of spam emails and your email may be blocking them, you may need to go back to the lat email from GGG with the unlock code and make sure they are white listed.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I checked my email, spam email box, but I didn't have a ggg account... I also checked email transmission and reception from my friend, and it's great. I'm so upset right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info