SUPPORTER PACKS

Hello, So has the new league quickly approaches its that time again to have a look and grab some new supporter packs HOWEVER I have came up against afew issues when trying to Purchase supporter packs understanding what they are and having to ability to see what I am buying via playstation

this Youtube video shows how bad it is to 1 navigate the website AND until I re-watched the video and then when to my inbox on the website to check my "purchases" I noticed that the QUAD TAB I BOUGHT WITH COINS didnt give me a purchase message and doesnt seem to have gone through BUT YOU HAVE TAKEN THE COINS I did not recieve a message for proof of purchase like i normally do for things i buy, and as the update has gone through i am unable to check ingame for the next 10 hours

IF A DEV OR SOMEONE COULD CHECK AND VERIFY THIS ID APPRIAICTE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie95xh2ZYqM

I MADE THE PURCHASE OF THE QUAD TAB APPROX 9:35m into the video

but if you watch the entire video you will see what is wrong with the store especially for console players trying to buy all MTX purchases should be account bound and be able to be purchesed off either Ingame store, website, or PSN store and all should be allocated to the account and if you "are not allowed to buy off the website" for console this should be clearly marked, and any "purchases" should not be able to go through if this is the case
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 10:41:22 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 10:37:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info