Clarification on the mechanics of the new recombinators

Hello, during the QA portion of the reveal stream, this question was partially answered but not fully.
What exactly does the new recombination do compared to its previous implementation? it was mentioned that it would not generate sentinel-specific mods, but can it still downgrade/upgrade the tier of mods? can you recombinate corrupted/fractured items? can you use influenced or synth items? can you force an item to have multiple drop-only mods ie. gloves with triple temple resistance suffixes?
I'd understand if you would rather not answer the questions below for the sake of player discovery but I will ask them regardless.
When does it become available to use? Is there a use limit? what do the costs of each attempt depend on?
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2024, 4:06:40 AM
i want to know all of this. i learned you can transfere delve/breach mods
Limits I have seen so far have been you can no longer multi fracture an item (before you could) and you cannot recomb an unnatural (by that I mean for example suppression chance on a non dex base) mods

You can recomb delve temple etc mods but only if the result would be natural (see above about unnatural)

These are only my own observations, not defacto facts
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Aug 15, 2024, 4:09:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info