Map Device MTX, combine effects to track time and mob count as example

Since nowadays we've some different map device MTX such as the Timekeeper Map Device, Wheel of Pain Map Device or the new Cauldron Map Device it would be so good to have the option to somehow use the effects of them together.

For example if I own the Timekeeper Map Device and the Wheel of Pain Map Device, I would really like to toggle on both the time i spent in the map and the mob count.

For now it kinda prevents me from buying those supporter pack's tbh since i can't use those effects since i really like to check the time that i spent in my map.

So maybe there is an opportunity for the future to just give the map device an own mtx section or something like that or enable the effects from map devices separately.

I mean it doesn't really have a downside, i guess even more poeple would buy supporter packs like that :)

Last bumped on Aug 9, 2024, 6:18:14 AM
I'd second this, I just got the new enigma map device but would like to track my mapping time from timekeepers map device. Being able to select one or multiple effects for different devices would be an awesome addition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info