Feature to save favorite products in the shop

When I go to the shop I see many beautiful skins and I want to buy them but I'm a poor person and when I'm rich I go to the shop and I can't remember the names of the skins I want to buy. The shop has a search feature but it takes too much of my time. Now that I'm rich, my time is gold so I need something faster to help me buy the skins I like when I'm poor. GGG, can you add a wishlist feature to the shop for me next season?
Thank you so much GGG
xakutara
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2024, 6:51:10 AM
already has a wishlist feature in webshop.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Ingame wishlist feature, an option that hides already owned product and also another option that shows us products that we can own we our current points.

Tho the wishlist-feature would be a "Nice to have for some people". Could be like that you can wishlist things and when there is a sale going on, make an ingame info text appear "One or more items on your wishlist are on sale"

I understand that GGG maybe wants us to spend more time by scrolling through the shop so we either are more tempted to spend more or that we invest more time which counts as gametime.

But design-wise, the ingame shop needs some further improvements, especially on big sales like the sales on skill effects where people have already a lot of interesting skins and are "just" looking for the few they dont own.
This already exists, doesn't it? On the website, on the "Shop" drop down menu, you can select "My Watchlist" where it keeps track of anything you've added to your list and you can set that up to give you email notifications when something is on sale. Every item in the store has an "Add to Watchlist" button to the right of the big green "Buy" button.
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info