Playstation game crash while looking at the subterranean chart from my hideout through Niko

Playing on PS5. I didn't always get it to happen, but I did get it to happen multiple times, I'd just open the subterranean chart by talking to Niko in the hideout, wait a few seconds, and then start navigating around in the chart, the times it crashed it did so right after I started moving either joystick while looking at the chart.

On the bright side I've done a few maps just before this and they all went mostly smoothly which was great, one time I had some slight stuttering/lagging when I encountered a Jun research base, which isn't normal but otherwise all good.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2024, 10:18:15 PM
And yes I had naturally already downloaded the mini-hotfix-update that released a few hours ago.
Figured I would post here and bump this since I am experiencing the same bug on PS4.

I delved one node successfully then as soon as I open the map and panned the screen with the analog it froze and crashed. I tried reloging in and trying again and the same this as above immediate crash.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info