[Necropolis] Availability of MTX from Mystery Boxes

Hi GGG!

I'd just need more clarification if all of the contents from the mystery boxes will be transferred and available in the MTX shop in the next league after Necropolis? And the ones that are in the MTX shop will stay forever in the MTX shop is that correct?

I really want grab several MTXs (like the Plummeting Mirror Rare Finisher effect and all of the Tumbling Orb Pets) and I'm actually saving up to purchase more points for next league's supporter packs.

Thank you in advance!
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2024, 11:50:06 PM
"
RegisTTV wrote:
Hi GGG!

I'd just need more clarification if all of the contents from the mystery boxes will be transferred and available in the MTX shop in the next league after Necropolis? And the ones that are in the MTX shop will stay forever in the MTX shop is that correct?

I really want grab several MTXs (like the Plummeting Mirror Rare Finisher effect and all of the Tumbling Orb Pets) and I'm actually saving up to purchase more points for next league's supporter packs.

Thank you in advance!

Hiya, microtransactions contained in Mystery Boxes (with exclusive microtransactions being an exception) are typically added to the Path of Exile shop approximately one month after the league they are associated with ends. :)

Microtransactions which are currently available in the Path of Exile shop should not be removed unless they are only added for a limited time such as the seasonal microtransactions we have released historically.

Hope this helps. :D
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
RegisTTV wrote:
Hi GGG!

Thank you in advance!

Hiya, microtransactions contained in Mystery Boxes (with exclusive microtransactions being an exception) are typically added to the Path of Exile shop approximately one month after the league they are associated with ends. :)

Microtransactions which are currently available in the Path of Exile shop should not be removed unless they are only added for a limited time such as the seasonal microtransactions we have released historically.

Hope this helps. :D

I see, I guess since there aren't any exclusive microtransactions in Necropolis' Mystery Boxes, I'll look forward to the next season and purchase the other MTX when they're inside the MTX shop.

Thanks for clarifying!
Last edited by RegisTTV on Jun 28, 2024, 11:29:04 AM
Mystery Box are never exclusive. Only supporter pack mtx , Kirac's pass are exclusive to that league/year. There may be some limited time mtx (Valentine Day?), but you can always wait for Mystery Box mtx to enter the in-game shop
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info