Corrupt weighting

I am posting as I have a recent issue where almost every time I corrupt an item it results in a downgrade to the item.
I have a 1 positive out of 20 negative ratio at this point and while RNG is a factor there is nothing random about repetitive bad results.
Either this a serious issue in weighting or my account is bugged.

Please look into this.

6/24 Another day, two more dead items 0 upgrades. One being a unique.
2 game crashes as well. One instance of a heist that would not allow interaction with a vent and another which was a hard freeze in a map.
I'll update with additional failure/success ratios as I progress, although expectations are low.
Last edited by Xzelian on Jun 24, 2024, 5:27:50 PM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2024, 2:46:00 AM
All i can saw it is never 1/4 chance as claimed in wiki.

Most outcome is not adding implicit or white socket. Unchange is a good outcome already, given there is a chance to change it to rare item.

If you really want to claim it is a bug. Try vaaling the same unique (with sockets) for 100 times and record the result, and post here.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info