Broken Praxis

While fighting the boss of the crimson township map, I have found the
Unique trait on the helmet which prevents mana from being leeched is not functioning.
While I understand that special bosses have special traits, the entire point of using a unique for a special trait rather than a rare with a billion influences is for that unique trait to actually work with 100% efficiency.
This feels like a troll

Not being able to clear a simple lvl1 map due to a massive room clear mechanic on a Sony system where the ui has still not been corrected after 3 YEARS is flat out insane.
Yes the clones spawn off screen
yes their drains are fool room
No I'll not be spending any more money in currency in support until this title is supported.
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2024, 3:22:36 AM
For future note, console bug reports go here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715

As for losing mana, you're losing mana from Mind Over Matter, not mana leech. "40% of damage is taken from mana before life". Unspec the keystone if you don't want to lose mana from getting hit. Mana leech is something different.
As far as I'm aware, "Enemies cannot leech Mana from you" means that they cannot gain Mana over time according to how much damage their hit dealt you. It doesn't prevent you from losing Mana over time to monsters with the "Siphons Mana and Deals Lightning Damage" modifier, or from losing Mana due to taking damage from Mana before Life.

If you cannot kill the boss fast enough to not have to deal with its mechanics, you will have to handle its mechanics.

Yes, the boss's clones deal physical damage over time to the entire room. Once killed, they will leave a puddle dealing physical damage over time while standing in it.

No, it does not naturally drain your mana. The reason you're losing mana to it is because you have allocated Mind Over Matter, causing you to take damage from Mana before Life.
Thank you for the clarification.
I did manage to sort some of this out before reading your reply and after a tweak which converts incoming damage to mana, rerolling my gear to as well include a "mana leach" gem was able to address this with only one death.

I will also say that I am currently injured with a broken ankle staying at my mothers, whereas the network port configuration is severely lacking.
This has lead to some issues with rubber banding at times, and the occasional cheese insta death.
I'm looking into other things I can do to account for "Afk" style redundancies, tweaking as needed.
Thank you for your response.
I truly like it when someone provides a proper explanation in such a based fashion rather than a generic "get gud."
Thank you for the insight.
As for where it was posted, I am aware there is a console bug report segment, but in truth couldn't easily find it.
Being left extremely far sighted post cataract surgery and not at home, my net options are lacking and page navigation is spotty at best.
Will try to be more diligent.

console does not have lockstep mode

while you don't have a good ISP and ping, the problem is GGG or you?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info