Returning player, Found all stash Items missing from stash.

Don't understand whats happened here. Took a brake from the game due to life reasons returned today to find entire stash items missing from box. Checked main and second character and both item boxes are empty. Any information/help appreciated
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2024, 6:47:30 PM
"
eXtreMeSGT wrote:
Don't understand whats happened here. Took a brake from the game due to life reasons returned today to find entire stash items missing from box. Checked main and second character and both item boxes are empty. Any information/help appreciated

Hiya, just to check, do you have your remove-only tabs visible? You should be able to set this in your stash settings options in-game.
Thank you that brought it all up. But I do have one more question if you don't mind helping. Why have all my items been placed into (remove only) tabs?
"
eXtreMeSGT wrote:
Thank you that brought it all up. But I do have one more question if you don't mind helping. Why have all my items been placed into (remove only) tabs?

Likely due to the league they were created for ending. :)

When a temporary league (for example Necropolis) ends, the character(s) and their stash are migrated to the Standard or Hardcore league so you can continue to play if you wish. If not, you are welcome to delete your characters instead however this will also delete their stash so ensure you have removed any items you wish to keep.

Hope this helps. :)
Thank you for taking the time to help and explain. This as helped me a lot.
"
eXtreMeSGT wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to help and explain. This as helped me a lot.

No problem at all! Have a good rest of the day/evening. :)
Nichelle the true GOAT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info